mobile phone They have become important tools for communicating with our friends and at work, as well as accessing our social networks, playing video games, and more. Although Most users Unknown why sometimes the screen smart fone Shuts down but still works. Would you like to know? Here we tell you.
In this sense, you should know that if your mobile screen turns off but continues to work, it is because of a panel configuration option that is present in all. android phone And that you don’t need third-party apps.
this is the configuration screen timeout, Which is a function that automatically turns off the mobile panel after a certain time to save battery. By default, the default time is 15 seconds, which can make it seem like the screen turns off too quickly.
to change the setting for screen timeout To make your phone last longer, just follow the steps below:
- go to your phone’s settings
- Click on the ‘Display’ section
- Swipe up and tap ‘Screen Timeout’.
- Select the desired time limit to remain on your mobile screen. It can be up to 10 minutes.
However, there are other ways android phone Which will help us to keep it on while looking at the screen. To do this you need to follow these simple steps:
- Access phone settings
- Select ‘Advanced Features’
- Tap on ‘Motion & Gestures’
- Click the ‘Keep screen on while watching’ switch.