National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM) Benefits its students with better academic performance a High Performance Scholarship To cover expenses related to your degree, such as printing the thesis and others. If you want to know what are the requirements and steps to be followed to avail this financial aid, here we are telling you.
Is Announcement has been announced by UNAM Last September 21 through a statement on its official website. It is important that you do not have similar financial aid and once you have been selected, obtain the academic degree for which you are applying before October 2023.
UNAM High Performance Scholarship Requirements
To get UNAM High Performance ScholarshipAll applicants must meet the following requirements:
- being mexican
- Minimum normal average is 8.00.
- Be enrolled and/or in a degree of any kind (except in an average manner).
- Register the application for admission to the scholarship through the scholarship portal in Integra Systems (https://www.integra.unam.mx,
- Be enrolled in the INTEGRA system through the “Applicant Application Module” by school, faculty, center or parent institution.
- Do not rely on other support for this purpose.
In addition, if you are currently a student, you must have completed 85% of academic progress or minimum credits that support the faculty or campus with which you can earn a degree in the current school year.
On the other hand, if you have already graduated, you must have completed and approved 100% of the credits of the study plan and compulsory subjects in a timely manner, in addition to the credits of the respective study plan to the maximum. 2 years
If financial resources are insufficient to provide scholarships to all who meet the requirements, selection will be made based on the following criteria:
- Greater financial need (as per the family income estimation system SEIF).
- Best academic performance (taking into account the general average).
How much money do they pay in UNAM High Performance Scholarship?
UNAM High Performance Scholarship Provides financial assistance to each beneficiary up to 8,000 pesos Which will be delivered in two installments, as long as you follow the steps established in the messages that will reach your Integra profile and the email registered for your request.
How to Apply for UNAM High Performance Scholarship?
To request High Performance Scholarship Feather UNAMAll you have to do is follow these steps:
- enter the DGOAe page or to internal portal To read the call and then start registering in the Integra system. You will need to provide a username, password and fill out the application with the Socio Economic Questionnaire which will be provided to you.
- After completing the application, print and keep the receipt from the Integra system, which will serve as an acknowledgment of the receipt.
- Contact the scholarship liaison of your faculty or campus and send the necessary documents to validate the application via the Integra system.
Remember where applications are received from applicants From 21 September to 5 October 2022.
When will the UNAM High Performance Scholarship results be published?
Results for High Performance Scholarship The day will be communicated by the Institutional Technical Committee of UNAM Scholarship 21 October 2022. In order for your Financial Assistance not to be canceled, you must complete the following procedures on the dates indicated in the publication notice:
- Consult via internet and print the document that recognizes you as a scholarship holder for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Declare through the Integra system and, as opposed to telling the truth, that the information provided in the application is true, has no other similar benefits or objects, has not completed any other higher education studies and knows those rights and obligations who receive as beneficiaries of the programme.
- Constantly check the messages in your profile on Integra. Through the said means, the dates for receiving the means of payment of your scholarship will be notified, as well as the specific procedures to be followed as per the case of each student.