Although integrate modern mobile technology Increasingly advanced, they are not free from some problems. In that sense, one of the most frustrating mistakes smartphone users then the message appears ‘Application has been closed’ on screen. Thus, it is necessary to know what we can do to resolve this situation.
Whereas factory error can cause applications to quit unexpectedly PhonesThis problem can also occur due to the fact that the amount of memory we use in the device is too high for other reasons.
How to solve ‘The application has stopped’ problem?
before applying Advanced solutions on our phone, we can adopt three simple methods that will help us to fix the mentioned error, these are: Restart mobile, Free up memory or Look for system update. If none of those work, we can do what we explain below.
clear app cache
One of the most common ways to resolve the error Application He We will be able to completely restart the app, as we have stopped deleting the app’s cache. To do this, we need to follow these steps:
- go to your phone’s settings
- Navigate to the ‘Applications’ tab.
- Select the app that sends us a message that it has stopped, and then click ‘Storage’.
- Tap on ‘Clear cache’ option as well as all data.
- Lastly, we just have to try using the application to see if the problem is resolved this time.
On some occasions, the failure of application is closed This could be because of the recent update. For this reason, one of the first steps we should follow is to revert to the previous version. To do this follow these instructions:
- Access your mobile settings
- Go to the ‘Applications’ section
- Then, we need to find the app that is suffering from this error and enter it.
- Now, tap on the three vertical dots that should appear on the top right side of the screen and click on ‘Uninstall Updates’.
- That way, you’re back to the factory version. Of course, keep in mind that all data will be deleted from this software.
Uninstall and reinstall the app
There are occasions when an installation is not done correctly and it generates failures application software It stops, so it is recommended to reinstall it to fix the error. The process is simple: delete the app and head over to the Google Play Store to reinstall it.